Our undertakings• When purchasing, you provide your credit card details to a secure transaction site, either Windcave or Paypal; we do not have access to or store that information.
• If you provide us with an email address we will add you to our mailing list.
• If you accept email from us we will only communicate with you in regards to Cleverscope.
• We never add anyone to the mailing database unless they have asked to receive information from us.
• We do not provide any information you give us, whether intentionally or otherwise, to any other person or company, with the exception of information we publish as outlined in the section 'When you send us correspondence'.
• All marketing emails will include a link to Unsubscribe
When you browse our websiteWe collect information on the Internet protocol (IP) address of your connection, the browser software and operating system used, any search words used and the date and time of your visit.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
This information is only collected for managing the performance of our website and understanding the global profile of viewers. It does not identify any personal details about you.
Signing up for newslettersIf you sign up to receive emails we commit to sending no more than twelve a year and only when we have relevant information about Cleverscope to communicate.
Purchasing from usWhen you purchase we use session cookies to enable us to identify your shopping basket. No other information is acquired or put on your computer. Address information you give us is kept in a secure database as a record of who has purchased; it is only used to send your order and track warranty details.
When you send correspondence
If you send us an unsolicited commendation, we may use it as a testimonial. We will limit your personal information to your name, and your country. If you do not want your testimonial published all you need to do is ask, and we will remove it.
When you send any question to us we may post it and our response on the forum so as to benefit others who might have the same problem. We will not include any identifying information in that posting.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser.
All users have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.